Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I can see the light

So yesterday Jeremy took the first of three parts of the Nevada Bar which will let him practice law. He has been studying so much and has worked so hard. It's three days of intense testing and yesterday when he came home I could tell he was exhausted. It's been a long time coming and we're both ready to be done. Today he takes the second part and then tomorrow will be the LAST. I can't believe it! He's such an wonderful person and I just want him to know that I am proud of him and all that he has accomplished and I love him very much.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Melissa, I am so jealous!! We are just starting dental school this fall, so that light you're talking about is still very far in the distance for us. Someday I will get to experience the excitement and relief you guys are feeling. Congrats to you both!!! We need to get together sometime now that you live here.

Sarahleigh said...

Good luck with everything! I hear those tests are pretty intense. Ah, I look forward to the days when we don't have to worry about tests anymore. Hopefully everything will go well :)

Walker Family said...

Tell Jeremy that Jon and I say congrats! That is wondeful!! GOOD LUCK!! He'll do great I'm sure!

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse