Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Long time no post...here's what we've been up to!

So this is what we have been up to lately....
Ryan and two of her cousins, Alli and Corinne at our ward trunk or treat. Notice Ryan is holding a sucker which is all over her mouth and costume!

My sweet little lady bug.
Playing with Sienna

Napping in her high chair which has NEVER happened before. Church really wore her out!
A little bit of crying
Some swinging at the pumpkin patch
Remove Formatting from selectionRemove Formatting from selection
Posing for a picture with her cousins Alex, Jackson and Isaac

Giving the pumpkins some love

and just looking cute.
Add Video

9 comments:

Cairen said...

Cute pictures, I so love the fall season and all the holidays that come around it. Oh and I LOVE the Mandy Moore song that you have on your blog!

Mandy Frehner said...

So cute! Jade was a lady bug too. I think it is the perfect little girl costume:) I'm pretty worn out from all the Halloween festivities myself!

Andrew and Sara said...

That costume is really cute!!! Don't you just love dressing your kids up for Halloween. Presten is all about the suckers too. Every piece of candy he gets he wants to open right then.

Anonymous said...

she is so dang cute. I miss her so much. I love the costume. She is just like her aunt with the halloween candy!!! Keep it up baby Ryan!- Rebecca

Walker Family said...

She's sooo adorable!! I can't believe how much she's grown up!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

She is such a cute lady bug! Super cute pictures!!

KolbyJanine said...

o how sweet she is the cutest little lady bug!

Hibbard Family said...

I really like the lady bug costume! Dont' you just love that she has cousins to play with all the time?!

Liz's Blog said...

Hey Melissa! I finally found your blog! Your little girl is sooooo ADORABLE! I'm so glad that you and your cousin live in our complex =)
XO
Liz

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse