Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas









This Christmas was really nice. There were all of my favorites... a family cookie exchange, the Big Gibson Christmas party, a real Christmas tree and of course giving and receiving gifts! This year at the Christmas party we had a nativity which the grandkids starred in, it was really cute. I don't think they practiced much, if any, but we all got the picture. Then it was time to go to Arizona to spend Christmas with the in laws, we had a really good time and it was nice to see some of Jeremy's side that we don't see very often. Ryan was not interested in opening presents, all she wanted to do was eat her banana. She finally came to and opened some. Her favorite was a little rocking chair we got her, I mean Santa, she loves it. I think next year will be even more fun with her because she'll be able to better understand what Christmas is about and Sants, not to mention that she will have a new little brother or sister. THAT'S RIGHT I'M PREGNANT! We were kind of surprised just because with Ryan it took a couple of years but that wasn't the case this time. We are really excited. I'm 10 weeks even though I swear I look about 20 and the due date is July 29 or 30th , I'm not sure since I haven't seen the Dr. yet. 2009 here we come! Sorry the pictures aren't in order.

20 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and Congrats on being pregnant!!!! YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Melissa you are prego!? That's so great. Good for you. Maybe it will be born on Rebecca's birthday.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on baby #2! It was good to see you over Christmas. It just wouldn't be Christmas without the Gibson party!

becbloggin said...

YAY! congrats...so happy for you and your family. i hope you are feeling well and i am so glad you had a wonderful christmas...we sure enjoyed the family party and cookie exchange as always! happy new year!

Ryan and Angela said...

Congratulations on baby #2! That is so exciting! I bet Ryan will love being a big sister!

Andrew and Sara said...

Congrates on baby #2!! I am so excited for you!! How are you feeling??

Hibbard Family said...

Congratulations! What a great surprise! Ryan looks so cute in her angel outfit.

Amy said...

Congrats on baby #2!!! That was my due date with Ally! What are you hoping for? A boy or girl?

chelsea said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

ginger said...

Congrats on baby #2!! How are you feeling? I'm sure you look as cute as ever :)

Britney and Jaron said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was fun too. I have been meaning to call you or something since Jaron and I have been in Henderson for 3 weeks. We are leaving Monday so if you are here I would love to see you. Let me know!

Juli said...

WHAT-----that is sooo dang exciting. I am so happy for you guys. That will be so fun. Now you have to start thinking of names all over again haha! I can't wait to tell David.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

CONGRATS on being pregnant!! That's so exciting. :) I'm so happy for you. Hope everything goes smoothly with your pregnancy.

Tiffney said...

Congratulations, Melissa!

Amber said...

Congrats Melissa! That is great! Your little girl is so dang cute.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I remember how cute you were when you were pregnant with Ryan. I miss you!
Love,
Denise

Jacob and Emily said...

So did you know when we all went to eat? And you told us you weren't? That's awesome! Congrats!

Walker Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is soooo exciting!!! :)

Tara said...

Congratulations! Somehow I missed this post and was left in the dark, I had no idea!

When do you find out what you're having?

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse