Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reunion anyone?

Ok, so it's been way too long! I know this post is suppose to be the cookie recipe and it was suppose to be posted like 7 months ago but seriously I cannot find the time to blog lately. This post is going out to all of you class of 2000 Basic High School graduates. The question I have is IS ANYONE GOING TO THE REUNION??? I'm not going to lie I have been slightly conflicted over this. I mean it hasn't kept me from sleeping or anything but I kind of want to go but only if there are going to be some people there that I know or want to see, but then there is part of me saying come on just go anyway it's once every 10 years and maybe only this once.... just go. and another part of me saying don't go it's going to be lame if you're there and none of your friends are. So anyway I think I've come to the conclusion that WE ARE GOING, we are not sure yet as to which activities, but maybe we could get a group together to meet up at one of the three. So anyway I'm curious to see if there is anyone else going and this is also a selfish plea to try to get some friends there! I think my sister Rebecca and her husband Derek Muaina are going but I don't really know of anyone else....if there is anyone out there who is let me know.

5 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Same boat. I was thinking of trying to convince Brad to go to the family picnic. I doubt I can get him to go to the dinner. Plus with everything it's kind of expensive. It would be wonderful to see you there! I think people are just glad to catch up.
However, I will say that I feel lame for going on the facebook site of the reunion and thinking, "have kids really fried my brain because I don't remember any of these people…" :)

Melissa said...

Ha ha! I went on there too and didn't remember a lot of them.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

I want to go :) Just don't yet know which activity I will attend... I'm poor. Shall we rally the troops?! (Yes, I blog stalk you sometimes :) How are you?!)

Melissa said...

I'm good how are you? I blog stalk all the time. Yes, lets try to rally the troops. Maybe we could try to get a bunch of people to go to just one of the activites.

Ryan and Angela said...

I think we might go to the football game and picnic. We were thinking the exact same thing as you though, wondering who was really going. I don't know if we'll buy tickets from that website, we might just buy tickets at the football game and show up to the park to socialize.

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse