Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lunch with friends

So Amy, Jill, Emily and I went to lunch today, it was a lot of fun. We were able to catch up and reminisce about old times, some of which were dye jobs and haircuts gone wrong, cheating and getting caught (I won't mention who), old boyfriends, having babies and the hedge. We also had a slight math lesson at the end when waitress wanted us to figure out our own bills, it was hilarious. So we thought it would be fun to do it again around the Holidays when some of our other former classmates are in town. So if any of you old friends are interested in going out to eat let me know because we're going to plan it for November or December. Anyway, today was great, girls I had a blast.




So Amy is, I think, 6 and 1/2 months along and she looks great! I think I looked like this when I was about 2 1/2 months pregnant.







So Jill took over the camera and started taking pictures of herself and everyone else! Her camera skills are questionable but we love her none the less.








7 comments:

becbloggin said...

so glad you guys could get together and had such a great time! picked a super yummy place to eat too :)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and I can't believe how little Amy still is. I'm bigger than that I'm only like 7 weeks pregnant! LOL

Jacob and Emily said...

Okay...the side view?!? Hello!! Did we need to see the side view?! hahaha Thanks for posting these..I only stole a couple!

Mandy Frehner said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun. It is cool to be able to catch up with friends. El Torito is just such classic Henderson food:) I should say a a staple in anyone's diet that attended good 'ol BHS:) Amy looks great pregnant too - so happy.

Anonymous said...

Melissa you look beautiful. I love your hair, girl.

Hibbard Family said...

I can't believe how small Amy is! I think El Torito was the very first sit down restaurant I went to - so many great memories!

Andrew and Sara said...

I wanted to come but i could not convince Andy to make the Drive to Vegas Friday night. I tried pretty hard too. I'm coming to Vegas in Decmeber so we should all get togther then....

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse