Monday, September 22, 2008

Multitasking

So today Ryan learned how to multitask. She was brushing her teeth, watching t.v. and pushing her popper all at the same time, so talented. Actually, the only reason she had her tooth brush was because every time I brush them she throws a fit so when I'm done she gets to hold it and everyone is happy, the t.v. was on because I had to distract her while I got dressed and did dishes and the popper, well that's one of the only toys she likes at the moment even though she has plenty. So even though she wasn't really multitasking she sure looked cute trying.





7 comments:

KolbyJanine said...

she is so adorable. how have you guys been? When Rebecca comes in October we should all go to lunch together. I haven't seen you guys in so long!

Anonymous said...

What up sis! She does look so cute. I love the outfit! I hope you save all those cute outfits she's only worn maybe 1 time b/c if i ever get pregnant with a girl i want those! love you MISSY!

Britney and Jaron said...

She is seriously so cute and I think she totally looks like you! Girls are definitely so talented at multitasking and what good hygiene she has! :) By the way, the flowers have been great! Where do you get your little headbands? You can never have too many little things to put in your little girl's hair!

Hibbard Family said...

What a cutie, you really have an adorable girl. Sometimes I have to sit on top of Kaden to get his teeth brushed.... our compromise is that he can do it himself in the AM and mom in the PM. You are teaching her such good habits!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

She is SO cute. She definitely looks like you. (geez, I just read what my sister wrote and you'd almost think we were twins with our comments!) If I find out I'm having a girl I'm gonna have to have you make me some adorable headbands like you did for Britney. :)

Michelle said...

She doesn't look like a baby anymore, she's starting to look like a big girl. Time to have another! She's a doll!

Mandy Frehner said...

So cute and so clean. I love it that Dominic likes to brush his teeth too. It makes at least one job easier. She is such a beautiful little girl!

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse