Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby boom!

So I'm very excited to announce that my family is experiencing a baby boom! First Carrilynn is having a baby in about a week, then myself the end of July and now I'm happy to announce that my little sister Rebecca is also pregnant, yeah! They've been trying a little over a year and they are so excited. She is about 12 weeks along and is due in October. Needless to say I'm extremely excited since our babies will only be about 2 1/2 months apart. Congratulations Booky and Derek!

8 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Very exciting! Tell her congrats. That is awesome. It is so fun to share pregnant miseries with sisters:) (And joys too!)

becbloggin said...

too awesome! what fun for you and your families. it is great to be pregnant together-but even better to have cousins so close that will pal around for years to come :)

Amber said...

Yay!! Tell her congrats! That will be so fun.

Launa Nicole said...

I just found out from Rebecca. YEAH! I don't know how I missed that you had updated your blog. It will be fun for you two, especially if you two live nearby, unlike my sister who decided to move to Salt Lake. Thanks for coming last week. PArker loves having friends over. I need your email so I can send you some pictures I took.

Jacob and Emily said...

That is awesome! It will be nice to have play dates, baby sitting, trading clothes, and holidays with them so close in age.

Hibbard Family said...

It is so great when you have cousins that close - they'll love it (and you too!) as they get older and can play together!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

yay! That's so exciting! Tell her congrats. So fun to have cousins the same age. :)

Britney and Jaron said...

So exciting for her and Derek! Tell them congrats for me! It was so great to see you last week too. We are back in Utah but we will be back around May 6th when Mindy has her baby so lets plan to get together again!:)

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse