Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter egg hunting!

Here are picures of all of the kids during an Easter egg hunt at my parent's house. It was impossible for me to get one of all the kids looking at the camera. Unfortunately Brin, Ryan and Kristen and Rebecca and Derek couldn't be there. You'll notice there aren't any of us in our Sunday best because I forgot to take pictures of us on Easter, I was planning of getting some but pregnancy has taken it's toll on my memory!
The much anticipated Easter egg hunt.
Alex and Spencer searching for an egg.

2 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Your a good mom and aunt for taking those pictures. I hear you on the whole pregnancy thing and forgetting things. Your little girls is so cute:)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Ryan is getting so big! She's such a doll as are the other kids in your family! Amen to the pregnancy=forgetting things! lol

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse