Friday, April 24, 2009

House Hunters

Has anyone ever seen the show house hunters? Jeremy and I have started looking for houses and I wish it were as easy as they make it seem on that show! I have a feeling this is going to be long, exhausting and anything but fun. Isn't there a house out there with min. of 4 bedrooms a city or mountain view, hardwood, granite, thick shutters, an upstairs loft, stainless steel appl., walk in closets a pool and within my price range? OK, I'm kidding about expecting to find all of that within our budget but a couple of those things would be nice. Wish us luck on our hunt!

7 comments:

Launa Nicole said...

You guys should really talk to my brother Johnny. He found us our house and he does loans.

Tara said...

Good luck, we are in the same boat and it's been frustrating so far, but I'm hopeful we'll find something soon.

I think it's impossible to not get emotionally attached to a house you love, but try not to. We been close to getting one and didn't-I am still super bummed out. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but now that we've started looking every day I stay in this tiny house with 4 kids I think I may very well loose my mind!!

Mandy Frehner said...

Good luck. It's a good time to buy and you'll find something that you'll love!

Jacob and Emily said...

Consider building it yourself. Sometimes it's cheaper and you get what you want.

Anonymous said...

Oh the process sucks! But it's really rewarding once you find something. I have heard so many good things about prices down there, so I'm sure you will find something great.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Good luck! House hunting sucks most of the time.

Ryan and Angela said...

Good Luck... hope you find something great! We are about to close on our house at the end of May and it has been such an easy and smooth process. We've heard everyone's horror stories and keep waiting for something terrible to happen, but so far so good. Hope it goes that easy and smooth for you!

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse