Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet Ryan

I just wanted to say happy birthday to my sweet little Ryan. I can't believe she is two years old today. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital delivering all 7lbs. 13 oz. of her. She has brought so much joy and love into our home and life definitely would not be the same without her! Today we've already had so much fun opening presents, going to breakfast with grandma and picking out some birthday presents with her. Tomorrow we're having a little princess party, as requested, for her so I'll post all of her Birthday pictures then.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I wish I'd have known it was her b-day when I saw you today. I'm sorry I seemed so unfriendly. I was just in a huge hurry because I had to get home to the kids.

She really is a doll! When are you due? I would still love to do photos for you. Give me a call and we can set up a time and location.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan! How fun! She is such a cutie. can't wait to see the pics from her birthday. :)

Latest books

  • A Countess Below Stairs
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Eclipse